Karel Gardas wrote:

Hi,

I'm curious if the change in LDLIBS is unnecessary or not. Could you be so kind and:

1) check that you do have -lssl -lcrypto defined in CONFLIBS variable in top-level MakeVars file

and

2) apply attached patch and test if it is working correctly? (you'll needed to revert your changes first)

I don't have cygwin platform here so I'm not able to test it myself.

Thanks,
Karel
--
Karel Gardas                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---