Hi,

what SunOS version and what compiler version exactly do you use to compile your 2.3.12 installation? Also how have you configured MICO exactly? If you have small testcase which might be used to duplicate this issue, it will help.

Cheers,
Karel

Hi there,

I have an application using mico (on SunOS). Since, I have updated to
version mico-2.3.12 I am facing the following problem:
When the signal alarm is triggered my application does not call my
private alarm handler, the application rather terminates
without saying anything.

Does mico-2.3.12 does something with the SIGALARM???
Has anybody faced problems like this?

With best regards
Claus Wagner

--
Karel Gardas                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---