Hi Patrick,

it's probably a bug, the question is if it is in the event service or in MICO core. Could you be so kind and test the patch here:

http://www.mico.org/pipermail/mico-devel/2006-August/009775.html
http://www.mico.org/pipermail/mico-devel/2006-August/009776.html

This might fix related issue in MICO core.
The other possibility is that the issue is caused by buggy combination of event service dispatcher and threading model. Do you have also linux setup where you will be able to perform the same test? It might be interesting to know if it is win32 specific or general issue...

Please keep us posted!
Karel