Hi Jaakko,

sorry for delay. I'm not sure, but we've merged SecurityLevel3 support into post-2.3.12 development tree and if this is what is used in a test, then SL3 also brings ObjectCredentialsPolicy implementation which required some changes to be done also in a way how ORB handles IORs. The OCP is usable to have only certain information in generated object IOR. As this is POA's policy and POA needs to be able to generate "restricted" IOR, I changed the POA to clone ORB's IOR template instead of just using it. i.e. we need "unrestricted" IORs on another POAs w/o OCP... Perhaps this might cause your issue?

Thanks,
Karel