Hi,

personally speaking, I've not used MICO on ARM11, but on ARM9 in the
past. What footprint exactly do you have in mind? Memory or disk? For
disk footprint after a bit of hacking you are able to get to 1/2 of the
library size IIRC. I've not evaluated memory footprint changes at that time.

Cheers,
Karel
--
Karel Gardas                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---