Hi Karel,

On Wednesday 14 January 2009 15:41, Karel Gardas wrote:
> exactly! MICO 2.3.13 does not support BOA anymore. For your information,
> your CosEventComm::PushConsumer_skel is BOA's skeleton code. My best
> advice to you is to update code to use POA's skeletons. Hmm, why do you
> need to use skeleton code exactly? It's used just by service
> implementors, isn't it? Or are you writing your own event service? If
> so, then ok...

it's old code written by someone else, and I guess it is not necessary. Can
you recommend some useful documentation for POA event service? The Puder book
does not even mention the event service...

But we will not need to upgrade by now. Using the configure scripts from
2.3.13 allowed also to compile 2.3.11 with gcc 4.3. The key was
the "-fno-strict-aliasing" option.

Best regards,
Klaus