Karel Gardas wrote:
Andrea,

could you be so kind and give a try to the latest MICO sources available
in the darcs repository? I hope at least your compilation issues should
be already solved.

Hello, Karel!

I have downloaded MICO from the repository this morning, but the bootstrap.sh script cannot find autoconf 2.13 -- quite obviously, as I have autoconf 2.64 :

% ./bootstrap.sh
./bootstrap.sh: 21: ERROR: autoconf 2.13 not detected. Tested names are: autoconf autoconf2.13 autoconf-2.13: not found
% /usr/bin/autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.64

Is there a reason why autoconf 2.13 is needed, and not a later version? Otherwise, I can change the script so that it ignores the version number (I am not familiar with bash scripting, so I don't know how to check that the number is above 2.13).

Cheers,

andrea

--
Andrea Domenici

Assistant Professor
Dept. of Information Engineering (DIIEIT), University of Pisa
v. Diotisalvi 2, I-56122 Pisa, Italy
tel: +39 050 2217 674 fax: +39 050 2217600
                         "Omnia sunt communia" -- Th. Müntzer