Title: Your Contact Info

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Ch,

I'm updating my address book. Please take a moment to update me with your latest contact info.

Thanks,
Jacques Burnand

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Ch
no title
no company
no work address
microclub-web@alphanet.ch
no web page
IM: none
tel: none
fax: none
mobile: none
pager: none

Personal Information
no home address
no email
no web page
IM: none
home: none
fax: none
mobile: none
birthday:

P.S. I've attached my current information in a vcard. If you get Plaxo too, we can stay connected without the hassle of sending emails back and forth.

If you do not wish to receive update request emails from Jacques Burnand, click here to opt-out.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-PLAXO-VERSION:1.0
N:Burnand;Jacques;;;
FN:Jacques Burnand
ORG:bcBJ - bureau conseil Burnand Jacques
TITLE:ingénieur ETS-SVI, expert VSS
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;Chemin de la Tuilière 7=0D=0ACH;Echallens;Suisse;1040;
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+41 (0) 21  883 04 82
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+41 (0) 76 397 0 691
TEL;WORK;FAX:+41 (0) 21 883 04 81
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET;WORK:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
URL;WORK:http://www.bcbj.ch
PHOTO;VALUE=URL:http://images.plaxo.com/fetch_image?path=25770522070_0_1906164051
END:VCARD

Répondre à