The AUMFP doesn't match up with the hAtom spec at this second because we've done quite a bit of changing in terminology over the last 5 weeks and I haven't updated the code base. This is what's causing the problem you're seeing there.

I'll put on my list of to-dos to get this to where the spec is and I suspect your problem will go away.

Regards, etc...
David

Chris Casciano wrote:
Over the weekend I was looking at the feasibility of moving the default textpattern template[1] over to hatom and I seem to have hit a snag (or lack of understanding on my part.

At its simplest form, here's what the output of the basic posting code looks like marked up with hatom:

http://placenamehere.com/temp/hatomtest.html

It contains the following header inside the post entry...

When i run that though the the Almost Universal Parser[2] it seems to pick up both the published date as well as the author values, but the title it is outputting for the post is the full text of the <h3> element:

Test Post ยท a few seconds ago by Chris

Is this parser error, some clash between the spec and markup used by this template? Is there a remedy that doesn't involve completely changing the semantics of the original template?

[1] the default txp code/template can be seen here: http://textpattern.net/wiki/index.php?title=Default_Forms#default [2] http://www.trinityanne.com/tools/extract/?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fplacenamehere.com%2Ftemp%2Fhatomtest.html&microformat=hatom&submit=Submit

--[ Chris Casciano ]
[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ] [ http://placenamehere.com ]