Hi,
I have created an account and I will wait to see what happens from there.

David/Scott, I think your right, I should research it a bit more to a) see if it has been done before and b) how other people do it and c) if it is legal [I presume from a patent/copyright etc perspective].

Thanks,
Paul Kinlan
www.kinlan.co.uk

On 08/03/06, Scott Reynen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mar 8, 2006, at 7:56 AM, Paul Kinlan wrote:

> Is this a good idea?

Yes.

> Is it worth progressing?

Yes.

> Has it already been discussed?

Not on the wiki.  To progress, you can start a page documenting how
people are currently publishing q&a:

http://microformats.org/wiki?title=qa-examples&action="">

But you'll need to make a wiki account before you can do that:

http://microformats.org/wiki?title=Special:Userlogin

And unless something has changed, someone will need to approve that
account before you can actually use it.  But you can start collecting
examples while you wait.

Peace,
Scott