Is there "TBD" section of the wiki to start the discussion about 0.2?

On Mar 23, 2006, at 9:53 AM, Ryan King wrote:

On Mar 23, 2006, at 6:14 AM, Chris Casciano wrote:
On Mar 22, 2006, at 12:36 PM, Robert Bachmann wrote:

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your feedback.
Please note that feed title, feed updated, feed id and feed link
aren't covered by hAtom 0.1.
So we (the stylesheet authors) needed to come up with our own extraction
methods, which I'll outline with some pseudo-code.

As I posed in IRC yesterday -- is it really up to the stylesheet / authors of consumers to determine this stuff? Almost definitely this should become part of the spec/wiki and consensus reached -- both for the benefit of tool authors -- but also the benefit of page builders like myself who are trying to reconcile differences between hAtom and the Atom spec and wondering how they work together..

Yes, I think it *should* be. They were left out of 0.1 for the sake of getting something out the door.

-rk