Why don't we call you '#4', rather than '0' (sheesh!).

And, yes, this is, obviously, a fairly large (and good) use case.

Although, honestly, if you're just trying to say, "This is a book",
UID might be a better choice (I mean, if you're really just
identifying things).

-Ross.

On 7/31/06, Simon Cozens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ross Singer:
> 1)  There's obviously a group that wants this data to be used with
> bibliographic management software
> 2)  There's a group that wants these citations to be able to link to
> fulltext/print/etc. for any person's library
> 3)  There's a group (I think?) that wants to be able to display
> properly formatted citations (or, at least more properly).

I think I'm in group 0. :) I just want to mark up the fact that bits of my
pages are talking about books, so that other semantic web applications (All
Consuming, etc.) can eat my data. I kind of thought that was what it was all
about.

- Henry Spencer, University of Toronto Unix hack