"Alternates" [1]. There was some later discussion on this and I
believe Kevin Marks contributed some stuff later on.

I haven't championed this in any major way because the need for it
seems somewhat theoretical at the moment (though it's nice to have the
idea recorded in case someone needs it).

Regards, etc...
David

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/alternates-brainstorming

On 10/5/06, Lucas Gonze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/4/06, Charles Iliya Krempeaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Previously I remember there was discussion about hPlaylist.
>
> What was the result of that?  What's the status of that effort?

A couple things that I know of.
- David Janes went off and did a related minimicroformat, the name of
which slips my mind.
- I went off and did a hella lotta drafts and experiments with
alternative approaches.