In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tantek Çelik
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>On 10/23/06 12:35 PM, "Ryan King" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On Oct 23, 2006, at 11:34 AM, Justin Thorp wrote:
>>
>>> Ryan,
>>>
>>> Maybe taking it a step further,
>>
>> How about we take the first step first? :D
>
>Exactly.
>
>In general, instead of *talking* (writing, whatever) about taking
>*further* steps, the microformats methodology is to first actually *do*
>the *first* steps and go from there.

I think you'll find that Justin was actually suggesting that it might be
a good idea to tell the audience - to whom we've recently been asked to
"advocate" uFs - what steps have *already* been taken.

I can't see any good reason not to. Indeed, I'd find it far easier to
advocate uFs if we did.

--
Andy Mabbett
                Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards:  <http://www.no2id.net/>