Hi all,

At Andy's invitation, I redid all the cheatsheets to use a common, regex-style key:

http://microformats.org/wiki/Template:cheatsheet-key

Specifically:

http://microformats.org/wiki/adr-cheatsheet
http://microformats.org/wiki/geo-cheatsheet
http://microformats.org/wiki/hatom-cheatsheet
http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-cheatsheet
http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-cheatsheet

I also tried to clean them up for consistency, e.g., removing "class=" which some of them had. When in doubt, I erred on the side of legibility.

However, there were a few irregularities I didn't understand, and thus didn't clean up:

* Why are some class names italicized? Are those all for "0 or more" classes?

* Why does hCard have so many parentheticals? Should that be in notes, or do we need a better syntax for them?

* What exactly does "default rule" mean in the hatom cheat?

* In hAtom, what is the cleanest way to indicate that the use of "rel" instead of class?

Suggestions?

--- Ernie P.