Before this thread dies out completely, I'd like to forward a discussion the
orginal author
and I had:

From:   PJ Doland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:        Re: [The Frosty Mug Revolution] New Comment Posted to 'A
Semantic Solution for
Presenting NSFW Content'
Date:   Mon, 1 Jan 2007 16:58:45 -0500
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bob-

Thanks for the information on the list discussion.

I just read through the whole list thread. There's some very good
feedback in there, but I would like to encourage your group to resist
the urge to make the spec too full-featured. If people have to
categorize HOW something might be considered NSFW (nudity, language,
violence, nudity & language, etc.) it's going to make them less
likely to use the standard in practice. As I've said earlier, I think
PICS and ICRA failed because of their complexity.

I, personally, think this feature will mostly be used by community-
driven sites where the attribute would be automatically added to a
link by server-side code whenever a user reports a post or comment as
NSFW with a single click. That is all the more reason to just keep it
simple.

Adoption of this as a general standard could be VERY helpful for
wider adoption of microformats as a whole, but the simplicity of it
is going to be key.

--
PJ Doland
President