Hi Andy,

On 28 Jan 2007, at 12:27, Andy Mabbett wrote:
The last "This Week in Microformats" was dated 17 December 2006 (over a
month ago).

Yes it was. I'm somewhat embarrassed by the loss of regularity.

Will there be another? Is some assistance in compiling it needed?

There definitely will be another — I've been wanting to get it done for weeks now. I'm just terribly disorganised and increasingly tired in the evenings. I think that answers the second question; yes, some compilation assistance would be good. Your Wiki page is an excellent mechanism.

It's my intention that the next edition of TWIM link to the Wiki brainstorm page for people to contribute for the next weeks entries, but thank you for bringing it to the attention of the community now.

I consider myself duly prodded, so I'll try and get the roundup sorted out over the next few days.

Regards,
Ben