My lifestream, based on Jeremy Keith's, is here:

http://factoryjoe.com/stream

Also, Ma.gnolia (rel=client) has tons of microformats baked in.

Chris

On 1/30/07, Steve Ivy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm working on a lifestream/feed aggregator app and I'm adding uF
support. I've looked through some of the *-example-in-the-wild pages
on the wiki, but I wanted to open it up here.

If there are any sites that offer uF-formatted subscribable pages, I'm
looking for good samples to test against. I'm starting with hAtom and
hReview, but please let me know about any you'd like to be able to
subscribe to.

You can respond here, or email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks!

--
Steve Ivy
http://redmonk.net