Hasn't worked for me for a while either.  (It's been a little while
since I tried though.)

Some of the Technorati guys hang out on this list... so one of the
will likely reply soon.

See ya

On 3/3/07, Costello, Roger L. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Folks,

I don't seem to have any luck in getting Technorati to index any of my
Web pages that contain Microformats.

For example, about a month ago I entered this URL at Pingerati [1] of a
Web page that has an hReview of the book An Introduction to
Mathematics:

http://www.xfront.com/microformats/examples/hReview/example01/revised-r
eview-Introduction-to-mathematics.html

When I enter this search - An Introduction to Mathematics - at the
Technorati search page [2] my Web page does not appear.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

/Roger

[1] http://pingerati.net/