Costello, Roger L. wrote:
> Thanks Jason.
>
> Do you know if there is a way to view the (Microformat-containing)
> documents that he is mashing up to generate the resulting RSS feed?
>
> /Roger

Sure thing, using LesOrchard's example, the following URL

http://decafbad.com/2005/12/FeedMagick/www-bin/ficlets.php?author=l_m_orchard

is gathered from a mixture of the "official" feed of his stories [1],
comments posted on his stories, and prequels or sequels written about
his stories.

>From the looks of it, he first grabs the feed, then cycles through each
story page (example [2]). On each of those pages, he's grabbing the
story data (hAtom), comments (hReview), and prequels/sequels (not uf'ed).

It's been a few years since I directly dealt w/ XSLT, so someone smarter
than me could probably hash out what he's done [3], but it's pretty cool
what he threw together mixing RSS and structured uf'ed data.

I think (hope) that mostly makes sense, but if not, ping me off list and
I can get you more behind-the-scenes Ficlets info.

Jason
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[1] http://ficlets.com/feeds/author/l_m_orchard
[2] http://ficlets.com/stories/1763