Right,

I've set up a vote for this on the Wiki. As explained in my Wiki commit comment, with the POSH page being something of a reference rather than a page of active microformat development, I judge it to be inappropriate to tack the vote on to the article itself and have created a Talk: page for the vote instead.

If interested parties could please contribute and offer any objections by Wednesday evening (allowing the UK bank holiday weekend and two working days for collection).

http://microformats.org/wiki/Talk:posh

Cheers,

Ben