On 7/1/07, Paul Wilkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The trouble you're facing is that Tails is at version 0.3. The author says
" Thanks all for the feedback. I'm trying to construct a list . . ."

At this stage, Tails is incomplete and you will either need to be paitent
until it works more properly, or for the interim, find some other solution
than Tails.

Just to be clear. This is not really a bug in Tails, it's a bug in the
XSLT engine in Firefox. Since Tails uses XSLT, it has this problem.
The problem has to do with case sensitivity in nodenames if I remember
correctly

Operator uses JavaScript to parse the DOM, so we don't have the problem.

Mike