Hi Ryan,

On Mar 4, 2008, at 10:08 AM, Ryan King wrote:
The how-to-play and mailing-lists pages have been updated with annotations documenting which of the rules have been created directly due to one or
more of Andy's actions (wiki edits and/or emails).

As time permits, the admins will both hyperlink each of those annotations
to the specific email in the archives or edit in the wiki history that
caused it, as well as annotate any remaining rules with their causes as
well.  We believe this will help provide better transparency and
accountability.

Thanks for taking the time to explain and document your actions clearly. I'm sure this was a difficult decision, but I appreciate the hard work all of the admins have put in to do this as fairly as possible.

Sincerely,
Ernest Prabhakar