Brian Suda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Fri, 11 Apr 2008 08:47:51
--- i have to echo what Scott said several messages back. Any parsing
or development related discussions should be taken to the dev list. If
anyone want to discuss/dispute the merits of various languages and
their versions, then that should be done on other mailing lists.

Lets keep this discuss list to discussions and the dev list to developing.

I've been trying to sub to that list but without success. Perhaps I'm stuck in a moderation queue or something.

To some extent, encouraging the development of parsers in common languages is a necessary bit of evangelism, since a markup language needs consumers to have value. So that does feel on topic here. But I take the point that it can quickly slip into technical issues, as has happened.

--
Julian Bond  E&MSN: julian_bond at voidstar.com  M: +44 (0)77 5907 2173
Webmaster:          http://www.ecademy.com/      T: +44 (0)192 0412 433