hey Glenn,

On 30 July 2010 16:49, Glenn Jones <glenn.jo...@madgex.com> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> André Luís wrote
>> One minor gripe, though... can't we ask for transformation for more than one
>> format at once? Optimus does this. And it's kinda useful to avoid more than
>> one requests per URI... :)
>

> OK I have added parsing more than one microformat to the UfXtract API. You
> have always been able to do this with the .Net library I just did not build
> it into API. The API format parameter can now takes either a single value or
> comma delimited list as the example below.

Awesome Glenn. Thanks! As usual, we ask and you deliver (still
remember the xfolk -> bookmarks.html story).

Even though I'm not a .net programmer myself this little fix will help
me spread the word among fellow .net dev's.

50ms beats the overheard of making one request per format! ;)

Cheers,
--
André Luís
http://id.andr3.net