On Aug 16, 2007, at 9:01 PM, Clay Newton wrote:

There is significant overlap in the data elements for each of these
records. It would seem to me that one microformat could support the
sum of these phases.

Thoughts?

If the receipt microformat proposal ends up supporting your needs, that's great. But if it would need to be changed significantly to support those needs, that's a good indication that we're really dealing with two distinct types of information, in which case it would be a mistake to try to merge them together. Start simple.

--
Scott Reynen
MakeDataMakeSense.com