Thanks for starting this thread Graham. I agree with Lucy, it has been a
great read.

I did some searching and found this article, written in 1998 for the Hall's
30th anniversary, which talks about the Hall's 1970's "Friday Project",
connecting kids with computers. Unfortunately it doesn't name the type of
computer system we had back then, but it's a great read. Many of these
people went on to lead distinguished careers in scientific fields.
http://www.berkeley.edu/news/magazine/fall_98/feature_lhs.html

AJ Craft
Technical Project Manager
Center for Technology Innovation