From: Larry Conrad Associate Vice Chancellor - IS&T & Chief Information
Officer (campus-wide) <calmessa...@berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 11:55 AM
Subject: Join us for a #Haasome Event on April 14
To: calmessages_communicat...@lists.berkeley.edu

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce our next One IT event will be hosted at The Haas
School of Business on Thursday, April 14, 2-5 p.m. Please join us, and
learn more about Haas Technology Solutions and how Haas School of Business
maintains the distinction of being a Top 10 business school. This is an
opportunity to meet Dean Rich Lyons and the two of us along with other IT
leaders, in one #Haasome location that includes food, prizes and more!

Please add this event to your calendar and *RSVP by April 4*:
------------------------------

*#Haasome Technology Solutions @ One IT*
Thursday April 14, 2016 |  2 - 5 p.m.
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/render?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=Z2RtNWV2bWNsZ2NmNGRpcTRrNDNhOHNqN28gYmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X3Byam44MmlsYTNiNXBxYjZiMDQ0M2ZuaDhnQGc&tmsrc=berkeley.edu_prjn82ila3b5pqb6b0443fn...@group.calendar.google.com&sf=true&output=xml#eventpage_6>Haas
School of Business Courtyard
<http://www.berkeley.edu/map/?haasbusiness>2220 Piedmont Ave, Berkeley, CA
94720

*Please RSVP
<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.edu/forms/d/1iZNKjLRY-xB5-rlW9tSolwyGwi2A-AB3lNNYAsKf8sY/viewform?edit_requested=true>
by
April 4*
------------------------------

We look forward to seeing you there!

Regards,

Larry Conrad, Associate Vice Chancellor for IT and Chief Information Officer
Kevin Cornish, Chief Information Officer, Haas School of Business
------------------------------

*Related Links: *View/Print the Event Poster
<https://drive.google.com/a/berkeley.edu/file/d/0BwGTFP8xZLNDSVh2U2VBT3FJbDA/view>
 | RSVP for this Event
<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.edu/forms/d/1iZNKjLRY-xB5-rlW9tSolwyGwi2A-AB3lNNYAsKf8sY/viewform?edit_requested=true>
 | Learn more about One IT <https://technology.berkeley.edu/one-it> | Pay
IT forward <https://technology.berkeley.edu/pay-it-forward> | Volunteer for
One IT Events
<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.edu/forms/d/1b6MFW-1dsEQe-ACgu4MEQxvw5jC3bu_b7aCEh7hJAFY/viewform>
 | Ask Questions <ocio-c...@berkeley.edu>

*If you are a manager who supervises UC Berkeley employees without email
access, please circulate this information to all.*

*Please do not reply to this message*

--
James Kent Dudek <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/james-kent-dudek/6/a94/458/>
Director of Organizational Strategy