If you are asking us to do your job, please let us know hourly rate you
are going to pay (preferably in $$$)

-----Original Message-----
From: chichu_shuri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 2:31 AM
To: Microsofts_C_Sharp@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Microsofts_C_Sharp] Developing Test Tool

Hi All,

I am a software developer. This is the first time that I am going to
use C#. Actually I have to automate the Web Service Testing. I have to
make some tools, but have not much Ideas.
What i come to know is that there are different types of testing that
can be done on Web Service

Functionality Testing
SOAP Testing
Security Testing
LOAD/Performance/Stress Testing

I want to develop some customised tools for these types of testing.
The platform to be used is C#. So if you can help me in starting
developing any of the above tool, i would be very thankful to you.

Thanks in advance
Sourabh

Yahoo! Groups Links

**** Important Notice to Recipients ****
It is important that you do not use e-mail to request, authorize or effect the
purchase or sale of any security or commodity, to send fund transfer
instructions, or to effect any other transactions. Any such request, orders, or
instructions that you send will not be accepted and will not be processed by
Morgan Stanley.