i want to make some modification on middlegen or use juste a part to
generate html view related to my database. really, i will devellop with PHP
so the web pages will have a format generic so i want to use a velocity
template and generate a formulaires for each table of my database so i dont
need to generate logic, persistent layer. if you dont understand tell me to
rewrite in french.