Hi,

I finally got my tables to auto-increment the pk-field values with the MS
SQLSERVER 2000 when _ejbCreate_ is called.

Now, obviously the only way to get the <auto-increment /> elements generated
for the beans in the jbosscmp-jdbc.xml file is to have in the
middlegen-generated beans the following xdoclet code:

    * @jboss.persistence auto-increment="true"

I have no idea how to accomplish this, I just got everything working by
hardcoded it in the generated beans after running my middlegen build-system.
This is the final hurdle to completely do away with the
JBossUtilAutoNumber-generator, and seamlessly with the
middlegen-code-generation.

Any advice here would be highly appreciated to accomplish this goal, I'll
keep at it in the meantime.

Thank you in advance,
Gerrit