From: Takashi Okamoto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 2:46 PM
To: middlegen-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Middlegen Listserv: Re: [Middlegen-user] About MiddlegenIDE
1.1.0

* Replies will be sent through Spamex to
middlegen-user@lists.sourceforge.net
* For additional info click -> http://www.spamex.com/i/?v=5886432

Hi,

I have a test release though it's not official. It was fixed these
problem. Could you try it?

http://ultimania.org/middlegenide/download/middlegenide_1.1.1.zip

thanks,

Takashi Okamoto

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Middlegen-user] About MiddlegenIDE 1.1.0
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:38:29 -0500

> > I can not find the reason you mention. Does anybody have same
problem?
> > Takashi Okamoto
>
> I choose the tables from my Oracle database and press the "Finish"
button; unfortunately, no table diagram is displayed.  The wizard just
closes.

>    http://engel.us/middlegen-table-selection.jpg
>

> Other problems:
>
> 1.) A middlegen-build.xml file is generated in the Eclipse project
directory when the "Finish" button is clicked but it isn't added to the
Eclipse Package Explorer tree.  Also, the build file generated is
incomplete with no reference to the tables I selected: