I'm trying to use MiddleGen to generate Java classes (with XDoclet tags) from database. I'd like to supply my own class and attribute names and I know I can change prefs.properties to achieve that. I ran the Simple plugin and a prefs.properites file was created. However, it only contains relationships,

relations.customer-product_ordered.customer-has-product_ordered.enabled=true
relations.customer-product_ordered.customer-has-product_ordered.target-many=true

I tried to supply class and attribute names to replace the table and column names used. But obviously my syntax is not correct and those prefs were ignored. Can someone have some (complete) example of prefs.properties to show how the entries should look like? Thanks.

Andrew - --This electronic message transmission contains information from a member company of Westfield Group which is privileged, confidential or otherwise the exclusive property of the intended recipient or that member company of Westfield Group. This information is intended for the use of the individual or entity that is the intended recipient. If you are not the designated recipient, please be aware that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone at 1.800.243.0210 or by electronically replying to the sender. Then, promptly destroy the original transmission.