Dmitri Colebatch wrote:

>My current issue is
>that when I start middlegen (specifying no tables) it makes all the
>relationships bidirectional.

I'm no great expert here, but I set this up it in the properties file.

1. Run the middlegen task, so it recognises the new schema.
This will add the attributes for the table to the middlegen properties file.

2. Edit the properties file and set the relations to false.
ie.
relations.employee-company.company-has-employee.enabled=false

3. Run the middlegen task again.

The other option is to use the GUI task and design the mappings in
there, prior to generation.
There is probably some ant element i'm missing too, but i'm not running
against such a big schema that it poses any problem.

Regards,

James.