Hi everyone.

I just tried to input my mysql database tables though the middlegen wizard.
MiddlegenIDE version is 1.3.2. I just get as far as i can configure my tables.
The tables are shown so i suggest the jdbc driver should be configured
correctly.
Database is MYSQL 4.1.7-max. I tried it with different schemata with no
different result. Driver is freeware mysqldriver.jar from mysql.com.
If I click the finish butten an ERROR dialog is displayed which shows no error
description message. I don't have a hint where this problem could be linked to.
Suggestions ?

Thanks everyone,
Ralf