Hi James,

I used MiddlegenIDE because I don't want to build the Ant file by myself but
let MiddlegenIDE do the job.  So I checked the permissions of the user, the
database name, the URI and so on. But nothing worked.  As you suggested I used
the jtds-driver, but it seems that the driver can't find the database :

When I specify the URI like this:
jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://<Servername>:1433/<dbname>
I get the following error "Could not locate database '%'"

When I try this:
jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://<Servername>:1433/DatabaseName=xxx
I get the error "Cannot open database 'DatabaseName=xxx'"

But the database is there ! I tried it even with the 'sa' account. Is it a
problem that the database lies on a remote server ?

Thanks for your advice.
Lothar