Please note: reply only to the list; do *not* reply to my personal email address.

Is there a way to get Middlegen to set the "Key generator" value to
"identity" instead of "assigned"? Currently, every time I run Middlegen, I have to do a mass find/replace of "assigned" for all the generated Hibernate mapping (.hbm.xml) files. This gets to be a bit tedious. It's not practical
to manually set the value in Middlegen for each table in a database
which has more than say 5 tables.

Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Paul Furbacher