Hi -

I'm using Middlegen 2.1, MySql 4.1 - I've got a very simple schema setup to
test Middlegen Hibernate template generation.    Here it is:

CREATE TABLE gems_lookup  (
        lookup_id INTEGER NOT NULL,
    name VARCHAR(80) NOT NULL,
    PRIMARY KEY (lookup_id)
) TYPE=INNODB;

CREATE TABLE gems_lookup_details
  (
    lookup_detail_id INTEGER NOT NULL,
    lookup_key INTEGER NOT NULL,
        code varchar(80) NOT NULL,
    PRIMARY KEY (lookup_detail_id),
    FOREIGN KEY (lookup_key)
        REFERENCES gems_lookup(lookup_id)
) TYPE=INNODB;

Middlegen GUI finds and displays my tables OK, but it fails to discover the
relationships between the tables that I've setup.  I've even tried creating
the same tables in lower case - still the same problems.  I've also enabled
INNODB on my instance - although I have no idea what that is...  I've even
tried configuring a different Driver that ships with Middlegen - makes no
differnece.

Anything else that I could do to help Middlegen properly discover the
relationships?!  Without the relationship discovery it's pretty usesless t
me...

THanks,
James