Tried. doesn't work.
I saw that the build.xml already has the required attribute set for gui.
Any idea, anyone ?
Following is the log generated :
D:\hibernatetutorial\apps\middlegen\Middlegen-Hibernate-r5>ant
-Ddatabase.schema
=PUBLIC middlegen
Buildfile: build.xml

init:

fail-if-no-xdoclet-1.2:

check-driver-present:
     [echo] database.driver.file =
D:\hibernatetutorial\apps\middlegen\Middlegen
-Hibernate-r5/lib/hsqldb-1.7.1.jar
     [echo] driver.present = ${driver.present}
     [echo] gui = true

panic-if-driver-not-present:

middlegen:
     [echo] Class path =
D:\hibernatetutorial\apps\middlegen\Middlegen-Hibernate
-r5
[middlegen] (middlegen.Middlegen                 350 ) Registering plugin
simple
->middlegen.Plugin
[middlegen] (middlegen.Middlegen                 350 ) Registering plugin
java->
middlegen.javax.JavaPlugin
[middlegen] (middlegen.Middlegen                 350 ) Registering plugin
plugin
->middlegen.Plugin
[middlegen] (middlegen.Middlegen                 350 ) Registering plugin
hibern
ate->middlegen.plugins.hibernate.HibernatePlugin
[middlegen] Database URL:jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost
[middlegen] (middlegen.MiddlegenPopulator        1048)
databaseProductName=HSQL
Database Engine
[middlegen] (middlegen.MiddlegenPopulator        1049)
databaseProductVersion=1.
7.1
[middlegen] (middlegen.MiddlegenPopulator        1050) driverName=HSQL
Database
Engine Driver
[middlegen] (middlegen.MiddlegenPopulator        1051) driverVersion=1.7.1
[middlegen] (middlegen.MiddlegenPopulator        1052) schema=PUBLIC
[middlegen] (middlegen.MiddlegenPopulator        1053) catalog=
[middlegen] (middlegen.MiddlegenPopulator        1169) -- tables --

After this line it just stops and doesn't give any error.

thanx'n regards,
Prashant Bhardwaj

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
08/20/2007 10:28 AM
Please respond to
middlegen-user@lists.sourceforge.net

middlegen-user@lists.sourceforge.net
cc

Subject
Re: [Middlegen-user] Fw: middlegen gui doesn't come up

Try setting the gui parameter to true:

ant -Dgui=true middlegen

This can be specified in the build.xml file as well:
http://boss.bekk.no/boss/middlegen/ant/index.html#gui

.e