[ 
http://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOS-4185?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

jbrewster resolved MIFOS-4185.
------------------------------

    Resolution: Invalid

This was because I had acceptance mode enabled for the shell where I was 
starting Mifos.  Strangely, I was using the same shell for 1.6 instance testing 
and it read the custom properties, whereas 1.7.x was expecting to pick up 
applicationConfiguration.acceptance.properties since it was in acceptance mode. 
 Annoyingly the console mentions finding the 
applicationConfiguration.custom.properties even when it is in acceptance test 
mode.

> applicationConfiguration.custom.properties not picked up 
> ---------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MIFOS-4185
>                 URL: http://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOS-4185
>             Project: mifos
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Configuration
>    Affects Versions: Release E
>            Reporter: jbrewster
>            Assignee: Udai Gupta
>            Priority: Critical
>             Fix For: Release E - Iteration 12, Release E
>
>         Attachments: applicationConfiguration.custom.properties, console.txt
>
>
> Starting Mifos 1.7.x with custom properties on my local machine, I'm unable 
> to see custom properties loaded and used on the application.  For example, in 
> the attached properties file, I have set local and language to FR and digits 
> after decimal to 3.  While the console output shows the custom properties 
> file is picked up in my .mifos directory, I don't see subsequent changes in 
> UI or on org settings page.
> Repro steps:
> 1. downloaded 1.7.x war from hudson ci server
> 2. deployed application with custom properties attached in .mifos dir
> 3. login to mifos, check for FR UI, digits after decimal (as examples)
> expected:  custom properties used
> actual: seeing default settings

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: 
http://mifosforge.jira.com/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beautiful is writing same markup. Internet Explorer 9 supports
standards for HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1,  ECMAScript5, and DOM L2 & L3.
Spend less time writing and  rewriting code and more time creating great
experiences on the web. Be a part of the beta today
http://p.sf.net/sfu/msIE9-sfdev2dev
_______________________________________________
Mifos-issues mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mifos-issues

Reply via email to