Hi Nayan,

Que. 1 :-   lookup_value contains both biz. activity and loan purpose, whichever id you pass, it retrieves value for it.
Discussion : - is loan_account Table have the id of loan purpose or how may i find the difference ? i want loan purpose not business activity.

Que. 2 :-  is loan_account.business_activities_id used for loan propose ? , i think naming convention is bit confusing, please correct me if I am wrong.
Discussion :- according to me i think loan_account.business_activities_id is used for business activity only. but i want loan purpose id.