Hi

I completely agree with Binny, before process of  the loan any stage member
may chance to reject. Member Fee should required adding at client level in
my case. and even this fee is one time and life time. for that purpose why
we to open the other addition account and linkage to client. and again It
is different from one to another organization.

Thank
Srinviasarao Yedida