Thanks, Vishwas.

Joe/Brian,

There are multiple areas that you could assist depending on your skills and
interest areas:

-          Core development – if you are a developer and want to add new
features to Mifos X

-          Testing the new Mifos X platform and the community app – for new
features being added and issues being fixed

-          Adding to automated unit tests and functional tests

-          Reports development for Mifos and Mifos X

-          Analysis – preparing detailed functional specs for new features to
be added

-          Documentation – preparing user manuals, configuration guides and
technical manuals

Please let me know your interest areas and I can put you in touch with the
relevant people.

Deployment assistance can also be provided Mifos customers depending on any
requests. Since you specifically mentioned cheaper hosting – would you be able
to provide more details so that Mifos users on the list can compare with other
hosting service providers like Amazon?

Thanks and Regards
Binny Gopinath Sreevas