Hi Mifos Community!

I need updated photographs from our global deployments.  As I create marketing
pieces, I find that my pics are getting older and older every  day.  We have so
many inventive, impactful and brilliant projects happening all over the world,
that I would like to be able to tell good rich stories in pictures.

Please, if you have some photographs from deployments, of your offices, of your
communities you are serving, please send me a few.  Email them to me at
dh...@mifos.org <mailto:dh...@mifos.org>

Thanks!

-Dayna

Dayna Harp
Director Strategic Initiatives, The Mifos Initiative
dh...@mifos.org <mailto:edca...@mifos.org> | Skype: harpcreek | Mobile:
850.312.9560

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org
<http://mifos.org/>   <http://facebook.com/mifos>