All,

I need help with Mifos training for end users.  I have a small company that
is interested in implementing Mifos for its loan management practice and
would like to get their people trained.

I have a couple of questions

1 - Is Mifos X production ready?
2 - Where could I find Mifos subject matter expert that could put together
training material and help conduct training sessions.  This would be done
remotely

I have a small list of topics that I would like to cover; creating
accounts, loan products, accounting, etc.

I am aware of the user manual and I have looked at what they have, but we
need a little more detail around some scenarios.  The user manual is good
for some basic functionality but anything more complex is not well defined.

Thanks,
Rene