Hi all,

Just a reminder that we have our joint user/developer meeting happening at
1430GMT on Thursday via GoToTraining:
https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/6597896964898568705

Adi from our core team will present the work the team has taken on recently
replace hibernate with OpenJPA to help us release our first
Apache-compliant release of Fineract.

We'll also be sharing updates on our GSOC projects and recruiting
volunteers for outstanding projects.

Adi will also be doing a development tutorial for how to get your build up
and running so if you're new to Mifos, this is great to attend.

Please register at https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/6597896964898568705

--
*Ed Cable*
edca...@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649