Ok Shreyaank. Then how do we add funds to an account that had nothing in it
after transactions have been posted to other accounts in journal entries

From: Shreyaank Byadagi [mailto:shreya...@confluxtechnologies.com]
Sent: October 17, 2016 8:45 AM
To: Shaik Nazeer; Dayna Harp; A good place to start for users or folks new to
Subject: Re: [Mifos-users] FW: Opening Balance Migrate Error

Hi Dayna,
The Migrate Opening Balances will not work if the database is already having
transaction entries, this is the existing behavior. It will works fine for the
fresh database with no transaction entries.

If any migration happens, then in the new database the opening balances need to
be defined. After migration the entries will be carried forward to the new
database in which opening balances are defined.

Note:  There should not be any other transactions apart from opening balance
journal entries.

  <https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/mailtrack-crx/icon-signature.png>  Sent
with Mailtrack

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 10:05 AM, Shaik Nazeer