Hello Community -
I have been working with a credit union that is leaving a messy system behind
and migrating to MifosX.  I have come across a few loans where the Disbursement
Date in Mifos is a mis-match with the former system’s data.

Does anyone have an effective method that will allow an edit to the
disbursement date on a case-by-case basis to bring the two systems in line?

Any recommendations or suggestions are welcomed.

Thank you!

Dayna Harp
Director Strategic Initiatives, The Mifos Initiative
dh...@mifos.org <mailto:edca...@mifos.org> | Skype: harpcreek | Mobile:
011+501.628.9686

Ending Poverty One Line of Code at a Time | http://mifos.org
<http://mifos.org/>  <http://facebook.com/mifos>