Hi Ippez

We had created old develop branch with name develop_oldskin. Could you
please check and let me know if you still face any problem

Regards
Mohit

On 18 Jul 2017 4:34 pm, "Ippez Robert" <ippezrob...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Santosh,
I realized the original develop branch for community-app has been deleted.
Could you please just keep this old develop branch and just renamed to may
be old_develop because some of us build some enhancement on top of this
branch and its now kind of hard to track changes, my branch is messed up
when i pulled the new develop branch.

Please help me by restoring and renamed the old develop branch.

Thanks
Regards

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 9:18 AM, Santosh Math <
sant...@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
> You all know that Staging server https://staging.openmf.org
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fstaging.openmf.
> org&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNH9ND0FcemkZpFqxlxxSHOKoGRCGQ>
> is
> updated with 17.07.01.RELEASE with Reskin as major feature at front-end
> side for testing by Community. As this release coming after more than 6
> months with more than 150 bugs/improvements fixed for both Community-app
> and Fineract side.
>
> You can see the issues fixed at release notes for Fineract side:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/1.
> 0.0+-+Apache+Fineract
>
> Communtiy-app(Reskin Siide):
> https://github.com/openMF/community-app/projects/1
>
> We fixed those issues and closed them after testing. Most of the issues
> fixed not just related to specific feature(E: Accounting, Holidays, Fixed
> Deposit,etc) but related to most of the all features.  We know some of you
> raised the issues and also some of you were eagerly waiting for some of
the
> bugs/improvements fixed at earliest.
> If you found any issues(already fixed & closed) not yet fixed let us know
> and also if you found any regressions please bring us to notice as there
is
> only limited time until coming Thursday.
>
> Thanks
> Santosh
>

> > On 17 July 2017 at 11:25, Shaik Nazeer <nazeer.shaik@confluxtechnolog
> > ies.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi All,
> >>

> >> We are happy to announce most awaited release 17.07.01.RELEASE today
for
> >> community testing which is on top Apache Fineract TLP (1.0.0). This
> release
> >> consists of lot of bug fixes in the platform and beautiful GUI(reskin)
> >> developed by GSOC students. From now onwards, reskin will be default
> branch
> >> for all development activities in community-app.
> >>

> >> Release can be accessed from Staging <https://staging.openmf.org/>
> >>

> >> You can add feedback/notes on this release at
> >>
> >> Release Feedback
> >> <https://github.com/openMF/incubator-fineract/wiki/
> MIFOSX-17.07.01.RELEASE-UAT-NOTES>
> >>

> >> Code can be downloaded from
> >>
> >> mifosplatform-17.07.01.RELEASE
> >> <https://github.com/openMF/incubator-fineract/tree/
> mifosplatform-17.07.01.RELEASE>
> >>

> >> and
> >>
> >> communityapp-17.07.01.RELEASE
> >> <https://github.com/openMF/community-app/tree/
> mifosplatform-17.07.01.RELEASE>
> >>

> >> Release notes can be found at
> >>
> >> Release Notes
> >> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/1.
> 0.0+-+Apache+Fineract>
> >>

> >> We will wait till Thursday, 20th July for community & QA feedback.
> >>

> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> Nazeer

Ippez Roberts
Director & Founder - Skyline Technologies Uganda
"IT Consultants & Engineers"
P.O.Box 155, Moyo
UGANDA.
Tel: +256788725408/789643284