Hi Alberto!
Thank you so much for taking your time for me!
This Client charge is already there in Mifosx and is charged per client,
and not attached with Loan product. But for us we charge as document fee,
whenever customer requests for loan he will have to pay this document
process fee to cover paper works. so it is done like per every loan
application.

I will share a screen shot for you to see.

One customer will have many client charge payments in his account since it
is charged per every loan application.
How can this be done? within backend?